- HTC showcases their history of wireless innovations [VIDEO] 25/05/2013 a las 00:06h
HTC has uploaded a short video showcasing the company's history of technical innovations, starting from 1997 and ending in 2013 with the HTC One.
- Google Helps Microsoft on YouTube App for Windows Phone 24/05/2013 a las 23:54h
After the first controversy between the two tech giants regarding Microsoft's YouTube app for Windows Phone, when Google accused Microsoft of unfair practices and ripping them off, things seem to have cooled down and the sun shines again for the two companies.
- Android 4.3 Running on Nexus 4 Leaked at Mobile Show 24/05/2013 a las 23:06h
The latest Android 4.3 OS was spotted at a mobile show held in Thailand, the Thailand Mobile Expo 2013, by 2 XDA Developers forum members, namely challeen and innocent 36.
- Electronic Arts Tetris Blitz finally makes its Way to Google Play 24/05/2013 a las 21:41h
Android gamers in certain parts of the world have been enjoying Tetris Blitz for a while, and today EA finally gave the game a wide release. It resembles the Tetris game we all know and love, but with a modern twist that speeds things up quite a bit.
- LG Optimus L9 leaked for MetroPCS 24/05/2013 a las 21:39h
The LG Optimus L9 (MS769) is headed for MetroPCS as tipped to us in a leaked press shot. The device packs low-end specs that are easy on the wallet.
- Total Recoil Explodes onto Google Play 24/05/2013 a las 20:48h
Thumbstar Android Games has quickly become a fan favorite with popular recent releases like Talisman Prologue and Anthill. Total Recoil is their latest game, and it’s a dual-stick shooter that lets you shoot and destroy almost anything in your path. Ready to blow up some bad guys and beat down big bosses?
- Put your Strategizing Skills to the Test with Kingdom Rush for Android 24/05/2013 a las 20:23h
You don’t have to look hard to find a tower defense game on Google Play, but you have to dig a little to find great ones. Well, we got a “great” one last week when Ironhide Game Studios released Kingdom Rush for Android, and if you’re looking for an epic tower defense game, look no further…
- Android 4.3 shows up on Nexus 4 in Thailand 24/05/2013 a las 19:51h
A purported build of Android 4.3 was spotted running on a Nexus 4 in Thailand recently. The OS update appears to bring minimal changes to the existing version of Android.
- Nokia continues assault against HTC One, asks ITC to ban sales 24/05/2013 a las 18:09h
After a component mixup saw HTC use Nokia's proprietary microphone technology in the One, the Windows Phone maker is now asking the ITC to ban sales of the phone in the US based on other patent infringements.
- Chrome Beta for Android updated with Google Translate 24/05/2013 a las 16:15h
Update to version 28 also includes full screen mode for tablets along with a number of other minor fixes.
- Google interested in acquiring Waze, could launch bidding war with Facebook 24/05/2013 a las 15:39h
Google and Facebook are among several companies in preliminary talk to buy map software maker Waze, but a deal is far from certain.
- HTC One becomes the first HTCpro certified smartphone in US for businesses 24/05/2013 a las 02:29h
The HTC One is now the first smartphone in the US to gain HTCpro certification giving business professionals government-grade security in a sexy package.
- Huawei Ascend P6 leaked, new world’s thinnest smartphone contender 24/05/2013 a las 01:30h
Huawei is back chasing the world's thinnest smartphone crown with their newly leaked device the Huawei Ascend P6. Details and expected launch date after the break.
- The man who leaked the Galaxy S4 Google Edition is now confirming HTC One Google Edition 24/05/2013 a las 00:05h
It's baaaaack... The HTC One "Google Edition" rumor has surfaced once again, this time with "multiple" sources claiming not only that it's real, but a time frame on when we can expect it as well.
- Coming soon to Android: Shazam update with all new UI, always listening auto-tagging for music and TV shows 23/05/2013 a las 21:54h
Shazam has introduced a brand new update to their popular media tagging app that enables always-on auto-tagging of music and media around you -- even when you're not in the app and/or your device is asleep. Released for the iPad first, and coming soon to Android.
- LG Optimus GJ Launched in Taiwan 23/05/2013 a las 21:17h
The LG Optimus GJ was officialy announced today in Taiwan. The latest in LG's smartphone portfolio is basically an upgraded version of the Optimus G, featuring dust and water resistance.
- Samsung Galaxy S4 Developer Edition headed to Verizon and AT&T 23/05/2013 a las 21:13h
Folks were wondering whether or not Samsung would eventually get around to offering a developer edition of their 2013 flagship phone. Not only do we have confirmation of that, but we know that AT&T and Verizon will be the first two to get their hands on it.
- Go on a Minimalistic Run in COLORUS for Android 23/05/2013 a las 20:49h
The Ludum Dare always produces some great games, and without we wouldn’t see Android titles like COLORUS from Octahedron Studios. It’s an endless runner with an Indie touch, and it’s one of the most colorful Android games we’ve seen in a while.
- HTC One Hits 5 Million Sales Figure Says Exec 23/05/2013 a las 20:31h
A HTC Executive just revealed that HTC One sales are very good, as they managed to reach 5 million units sold within the first month of its launching.
- HTC swears lack of microSD card in HTC One is due to limited space 23/05/2013 a las 20:30h
HTC has come forth with an official explanation as to why their flagship phone for 2013 couldn't include a microSD card slot (even though the Chinese variant did).