- Google+ updates bring new stream, Hangouts, and photo features 15/05/2013 a las 20:58h
Google has announced a ton of new features for its social networking service, Google+. Emphasis has been put on the main stream, Google+ Hangouts, and Google’s photo features. There’s a lot to dive into: New Stream Google has a newly-designed stream that is liquid and will change based on your needs and tastes. No longer ...
- Google will Sell the Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 with Stock Android for $649 15/05/2013 a las 20:06h
While it’s not a huge surprise, it’s a welcome one for folks wanting an unlocked device. Google is going to sell the unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 through the Play Store and you’ll be able to snag it in a little over a month on June 26 for $649. Excited?
- Google Play Music All Access set to take on Spotify 15/05/2013 a las 19:26h
As expected, Google has officially launched Google Play Music All Access, and it’s going live today in the US. It’s Googles answer to Pandora & Spotify, and it you’ll be able to access it on music2almost anything from web browsers to phones and tablets.
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 with stock Android coming to Google Play Store 15/05/2013 a las 19:07h
The rumors were true: we will soon see a Samsung Galaxy S4 running stock Android. The hardware will support AT&T and T-Mobile's networks, but should be the same as the version currently available (we're guessing this is the Snapdragon model). But that's not even the biggest aspect of the news.
- Google Play Music All Access officially announced as music streaming service, rolling out to US today with 30-day trial 15/05/2013 a las 19:03h
Google has officially announced its new music streaming service. The service will come as part of Google Play Music, and gets a sub tag called All Access. With All Access, you’ll get immediate and instant access to millions of tracks in the Google Play Store. Google uses the power of its search engine (ie, the ...
- Google officially announces Google Play Games services API 15/05/2013 a las 18:32h
Google has officially announced a new Google Play Services API, one we all know as Google Play Games. Google Play Android Games will introduce services developers can build into their Android games to provide an all new gaming experience that features things like cloud-saving, achievements and leaderboards, low-latency multiplayer matchmaking and more. These features are rolling out ...
- Android activations reach 900 million, 48 billion app installs as of 2013 15/05/2013 a las 18:18h
Google has just announced that Android device activations have reached 900 million as of 2013. With 7 billion people on the planet, Google points out that still isn’t good enough — it wants to achieve more than 10% of the population in the near future. That’s an ambitious goal, but at the rate of innovation ...
- Android 4.3 appears on Google Developers Website 15/05/2013 a las 18:10h
Just hours before the Google's keynote presentation at the I/O Conference 2013, the latest version of Android 4.3 was released into the wild, as it appears when searched in Google Developers website.
- Last minute IO leaks: Android 4.3 confirmed, Google Play Games mentioned in game changelog 15/05/2013 a las 17:55h
We’re just minutes away from Google’s IO keynote in San Francisco, and a couple of nuggets have landed in our laps ahead of schedule. For starters, a leaked developers’ page (it’s been removed, but Google still has a cached copy) makes mention of Android 4.3. We already guessed Google would be introducing a new version ...
- Samsung Galaxy S4′s 6 million shipments make it the fastest selling smartphone in company history 15/05/2013 a las 17:12h
Samsung cut no corners in the making of its Samsung Galaxy S4, and the sales numbers are starting to show that. The company has topped 6 million units, making it the fastest selling device in company history.
- Survey: only 10% of Americans would wear Google Glass — will you wear them? [Poll] 15/05/2013 a las 16:23h
Google Glass is exciting, but a lot of people are meeting the smart glass with resistance. BiTE interactive's new survey polled 1,000 people, and only 10% said they would be comfortable wearing Glass on a daily basis.
- Jawbone’s Big JAMBOX now available in custom colors` 15/05/2013 a las 15:20h
The Jawbone BIG JAMBOX is a fine wireless speaker on its own merit, but if the available color options were keeping you from taking the plunge on one that is all changing today. You can now get your Big JAMBOX in over 100 different custom color combinations!
- Leaked Google Maps page shows new desktop maps experience ahead of Google IO 15/05/2013 a las 15:03h
It looks like Google wasn't able to keep absolutely everything under wraps until the last minute. A new sign-up page for Google Maps has tipped the world off to a new, updated experience.
- HP SlateBook X2 brings dockable Tegra 4 Android tablet 15/05/2013 a las 14:24h
HP has a new Android tablet it hopes to get into the hands of everyone. It's the Tegra 4-powered SlateBook X2, and its keyboard dock will turn your device into a netbook anytime and anywhere.
- CONTEST: Win a Limited Edition PhanBot by guessing Google IO’s biggest surprise 15/05/2013 a las 14:12h
At Phandroid, we've been diehard Android fans since the platform was announced, and our blue android buddy has graced our pages from the start. Thanks to our friends at Accessory Power and Go Groove, we've now got a real, live PhanBot to call our own, in the form of a portable speaker that absolutely rocks.
- Google pushing a more vibrant Google Play store 15/05/2013 a las 08:01h
A few hours before its annual event, I/O conference, it seems that Google has went ahead and is gradually pushing an update to the Google Play Store. If the update is not being pushed to your device yet, you might want to grab the updated version of the Google Play store APK from the source below.Android Apps
- Samsung to announce Galaxy S4 “Google Edition” at Google IO [RUMOR] 15/05/2013 a las 03:13h
Samsung and Google to announce a pure stock Android Galaxy S4 "Google Edition" at tomorrow's Google I/O. While only rumor at this point, this could be the next best thing to having a "developer" edition of the Galaxy S4. Would you buy one?
- Google Play Store 4.1.6 now available for download, brings subtle UI changes 15/05/2013 a las 02:48h
We got our hands on the new Google Play Store 4.1.6. This latest version packs subtle UI tweaks like more colorful homescreen, Google+ avi's, and is safely available for download right here.
- White Nexus 4 caught on video thanks to Qualcomm [VIDEO] 15/05/2013 a las 01:41h
After yesterday's white Nexus 4 sighting was little more than a "hoax," it appears that we may have something a little more official. The white Nexus 4 was caught on video at a mobile trade show in Dubai, on display at Qualcomm's booth.
- Google to announce new music streaming service at tomorrow’s Google IO [RUMOR] 15/05/2013 a las 01:14h
With Google IO less than a day away, some new details on Google's plans to launch a music streaming service leak out. Seems Google could be looking to compete with Spotify.