- Confirmed: SMS support is coming to Google Hangouts soon 16/05/2013 a las 16:45h
Users had much to gripe about when the new Google Hangouts app launched without SMS support, but users shouldn't have much to worry about. Google has confirmed that the feature is on its way soon.
- Flip flop: new rumors suggest Samsung is going the fantastic plastic route for Galaxy Note 3 16/05/2013 a las 15:55h
We originally thought Samsung might actually build the Galaxy note 3 with a metal chassis, but it looks like that was a bit of a pipe dream. New rumors say we're going back to the plastic we've come to know and love.
- Samsung addresses Galaxy S4 storage issues, wants to see how it can debloat TouchWiz 16/05/2013 a las 14:53h
The Samsung Galaxy S4 storage issues haven't gone undocumented by a long shot, and Samsung has decided to address those issues. The company is investigating opportunities to optimize TouchWiz to free up more storage, but will it be able to?
- Watch the entire Google IO 2013 keynote online 16/05/2013 a las 14:03h
If you weren't able to watch the Google IO keynote live, you'll be happy to know that you can now watch it on your own time. The entire thing is available for viewing online, so carve out three hours of your day and enjoy!
- Google IO 2013 video highlights: was this year a home run or snoozer? [POLL] 16/05/2013 a las 05:19h
Here's our official wrap up of all the day's events from Google IO 2013. We got video highlights from today's biggest announcements and want to hear your thoughts: Google IO 2013 -- was it amazing, or a snoozefest?
- Don’t worry, Hangouts will soon replace Google+ Messenger 16/05/2013 a las 03:56h
A Googler has confirmed that Google+ Plus Messenger will soon be replaced solely by Hangouts. Expect the changes will come in the very near future.
- Google IO picture tour: take a look around the booths! 16/05/2013 a las 03:23h
It was an exciting day at Google IO for not just Android fans, but tech fans, as Google rolled out a wide variety of updates and announcements. From the new Google Play Android Games and All Access for Google Music to the Google Play for Education and Google+ Hangouts, Google focused on services and features they ...
- Next version of Android will be Bluetooth Smart compatible, launching in the next few months? 16/05/2013 a las 02:58h
The Bluetooth SIG sent out a press release today hinting that we could see another Android update within the next few months to support Bluetooth Smart technology. Could it be Android 4.3?
- Google I/O 2013: Keynote Roundup 16/05/2013 a las 02:15h
The first day of Google I/O is starting to wind down, and we thought it was a good time to take a look at some of the highlights from this morning’s keynote. There was a lot to take in during the long keynote, and we’re going to start with coolest news of the day... Google Play Music All Access.
- Google Asks Microsoft to Remove YouTube App from Windows Phone 16/05/2013 a las 02:03h
Today Microsoft was served a letter from YouTube, a "cease and desist" request, demanding for the immediate removal of the YouTube app from Microsoft's Windows Store and also from all WP running devices already sold to consumers everywhere.
- Revamped Google Play Music with All Access music streaming now available on Google Play 16/05/2013 a las 00:07h
The all new Google Play Music is now officially available for update or download on Google Play. The update introduces Google's new All Access music streaming service, and if you hurry, you can lock in your price for $8 a month.
- Send money with Gmail as an attachment using Google Wallet 15/05/2013 a las 23:45h
What if you could send money simply by "attaching" it to an E-Mail? Now you can thanks to a new service announced by Google at IO 2013. It uses GMail and Google Wallet to make PayPal look like brain surgery.
- Official: Google TV is getting updated to Android 4.2.2. Jelly Bean 15/05/2013 a las 23:31h
Just because it was left out of the official keynote, doesn't mean that Google doesn't have any surprises for Google TV owners. Google has announced today that the still budding platform will soon be updated to Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean, along with the latest version of Chrome.
- New Google Maps update brings completely revamped UI, 5-star rating system, offers, and more 15/05/2013 a las 22:32h
Google introduces an all new Maps experience for Android users and the desktop at Google IO 2013. Here are all the details, coming soon to Android devices and the web this summer. Early access invite page can also be found here as well.
- Google’s education initiatives to bring Google Play for teachers and students [VIDEO] 15/05/2013 a las 22:30h
Perhaps one of the more unappreciated parts of the Google IO press conference was Google's education initiative. El Goog is building a Play Store specially for teachers and students, giving those in the education field an avenue to find apps, Android games and content that will help in the ever-important process of educating the world's youth.
- Google+ Hangouts now available on Google Play, replaces Google Talk 15/05/2013 a las 21:31h
Fresh out of Google IO 2013, Google Hangouts is now officially available in the Google Play Store. The new messaging service actually replaces Google Talk.
- Google+ updates bring new stream, Hangouts, and photo features 15/05/2013 a las 20:58h
Google has announced a ton of new features for its social networking service, Google+. Emphasis has been put on the main stream, Google+ Hangouts, and Google’s photo features. There’s a lot to dive into: New Stream Google has a newly-designed stream that is liquid and will change based on your needs and tastes. No longer ...
- Google will Sell the Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 with Stock Android for $649 15/05/2013 a las 20:06h
While it’s not a huge surprise, it’s a welcome one for folks wanting an unlocked device. Google is going to sell the unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 through the Play Store and you’ll be able to snag it in a little over a month on June 26 for $649. Excited?
- Google Play Music All Access set to take on Spotify 15/05/2013 a las 19:26h
As expected, Google has officially launched Google Play Music All Access, and it’s going live today in the US. It’s Googles answer to Pandora & Spotify, and it you’ll be able to access it on music2almost anything from web browsers to phones and tablets.
- Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S4 with stock Android coming to Google Play Store 15/05/2013 a las 19:07h
The rumors were true: we will soon see a Samsung Galaxy S4 running stock Android. The hardware will support AT&T and T-Mobile's networks, but should be the same as the version currently available (we're guessing this is the Snapdragon model). But that's not even the biggest aspect of the news.